We represent clients in the following matters:
- The formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
- Preparing Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, partnership agreements, and operating agreements.
- Representing business entities, shareholders, partners, and members regarding their rights and obligations in business matters.
- Preparing business contracts, co-ownership agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- The purchase or sales of business interests.
- Business succession planning.
- Dissolution of businesses entities, such as corporations and limited liability companies (LLC), including filing appropriate forms with the California Secretary of State and planning for distributions to creditors, shareholders, and members.
- Negotiating employment contracts with corporations, limited liability companies, and key employees.
- Negotiating agreements with outside sales persons, independent contractors, and consultants.
We represent clients in business matters. If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.