We represent plaintiffs and defendants in general civil litigation including:
- The defense of collection suits.
- Suits to collect and enforce promissory notes, loans and business debts.
- Negotiations for the settlement and resolution of lawsuits.
- Negotiations for payment plans with creditors.
- Collection of judgments.
- Presentation of claims of exemption in the event of levy to enforce a judgment.
- Wage garnishments, bank account levies, and other actions under the Enforcement of Judgments Act.
If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.