We represent clients in the following matters:
- Preparation of agreements on behalf of property owners and contractors for construction, including fixed-price and time-and-material agreements.
- Mechanic lien law, including filing mechanic liens, actions to enforce and foreclose mechanic liens, and petitions filed in court to release property from the effect of mechanic liens.
- Disputes between contractors and owners of residential property concerning home improvement contracts.
- Disputes between contractors and subcontractors.
- Lawsuits to refund all money paid for labor and materials to an unlicensed contractor.
We have been representing clients in construction related matters since 1980. If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.