We represent lessors (landlords) and tenants concerning:
- Residential and commercial unlawful detainer (eviction) litigation.
- Preparation of three-day notices to pay rent or quit, notices to perform covenant or quit, thirty-day and sixty-day notices of termination, as required by applicable law.
- The prosecution or defense of matters involving retaliatory eviction, habitability of the premises, beach of lease, and inspection rights.
- Claims or defenses concerning an alleged nuisance.
- Options to purchase real property, options to extend leases of real property, and rights of first refusal.
- Preparation of residential and commercial lease agreements.
- Negotiations and mediation of real estate disputes.
- The rights of occupants of foreclosed property.
- The rights of occupants such as subtenants, assignees, or licensees of tenants.
We represent clients in negotiations to resolve disputes, the preparation of transactional documents, the mediation and arbitration of disputes, and court litigation.
If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.