We represent clients in the following matters:
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial leases, including professional offices and retail business space.
- Residential leases and rental agreements drafted to comply with the California Civil Code.
- Agricultural leases for farm and ranch land.
- Disputes concerning common area maintenance (CAM) fees and charges.
- Options to renew leases, rights of first refusal, repair and maintenance provisions.
- Eviction, unlawful detainer, notices to pay rent or quit, notices to perform covenants, and termination notices.
- Issues concerning the responsibility for repairs by the landlord or tenant.
We have been representing clients in lease matters in Monterey County since 1980. If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.