We represent clients in the following matters:
- Prosecution and defense of general civil lawsuits, including breach of contract.
- Court actions concerning business disputes, including partnership and joint venture matters.
- Lawsuits involving real estate disputes.
- Court proceedings to collect or defend claims for money and claims based on promissory notes.
- Court actions to enforce a mechanic lien or materialman lien, as well as petitions to strike a mechanic lien from the public record.
- Advising clients, who choose to represent themselves in court without an attorney (known as pro per, pro se, or propria persona representation), as to the rules of court and civil procedure in court.
We have been representing plaintiffs and defendants in civil proceedings since 1980. If you have questions concerning your particular situation, then please call our office during business hours to schedule a telephone conference or office visit, or complete the adjacent form and we will contact you.
An attorney-client relationship is not created between the client and the law firm until the attorney and client execute a written retainer agreement describing the legal work to be performed.